These are two wonderful and fun bloggers that I follow and communicate regularly with.
Roda’s beautiful blog is a very peaceful place that always makes me smile. She has beautiful photos and stories about her amazing garden, goats, chickens and family and farm life. She has delicious, healthy recipes, too.
Jay is a kind-hearted, funny, self exploring and thought provoking book-worm as well as being an amazing writer!
If you haven’t had a look at these two blogs, I highly recommend you do so!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How Does It Work:
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
- What hour are you most alert during the day or night? Late morning, around 11:00ish and again, late at night. After 10:00pm, I’m just getting going!
- Who was the last famous person you stalked? I stalked? LOL I guess the closest that would fit into that category was President Obama. We were looking through the fence at the White House and the guards all shooed the crowd away. So I snapped a bunch of pictures before we left. When we zoomed in, we could just barely make out the Obamas on the terrace.
- What courses were your worst and best in school? Best: Chemistry, Biology and Art. Worst: English!
- If you could let someone else takeover your blog for 1 day, who would it be? (can be a celebrity or even someone who doesn’t blog currently) Roda at Growing Self. She has gorgeous pictures. I love pictures! She writes such lovely posts, too.
- What country has the happiest people? I’ve heard Norway and Denmark
- What lesson took you the most to learn? Being okay with myself.
- Where do you go for peace and quiet? Walking in the woods. Or on my back deck. It’s not quiet all the time but no one can see me!
- What person who died before 1900 would you try to bring back to live today? King Arthur
- Where do you see yourself retiring? Glastonbury, England
- What cartoon character are you most like? Velma on Scooby Doo. “My glasses…I can’t see without my glasses!”
- What personality trait are you currently trying to change or improve? I am a procrastinator and an avoider. I have timers going off on my phone constantly. Time to start dinner. Time to get ready for bed. Time to go to bed.
- Use one word to describe yourself. Easygoing.
- What is your favorite season? Why? Autumn. There’s a sense of quiet peacefulness to Autumn. Especially in the woods. The sun is low in the sky, and the leaves are golds and reds. Lovely.
- Are you a city mouse or a country mouse? I live in the city, but I’m a country mouse at heart!
- What is your superpower? Making lists. To-do lists, grocery lists, menus.
- Why do you write? I’ve always had a ‘what-if’ scenario going around in my head. I’m a daydreamer, and I love books and reading, so I thought…why not harness this?! Create something!
- What is your favorite book? Oh, gosh! How to narrow that down! Anything by Diana Gabaldon, George RR Martin, Harry Potter series. Is that cheating if I name more than one?
- What brings you JOY? My family! My two boys, my husband, my dog and my cat ❤
- What is your favorite fruit? Honeycrisp apples are so yummy and sweet!
- Who is your role model? Why? JK Rowling. I admire her writing of course, but also the way she worked so hard to overcome adversity and become the person she is today.
- If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go? I’d go back to Glastonbury, England. Or maybe a beach in southern France, especially if its wintertime.
- What do you love most about YOU? I’m growing as a person. I’m honest and kind to others.
Okay, here’s my questions for my nominees!
- What is your ideal vacation?
- What do you love about yourself?
- What do wish you could change about yourself?
- What book are you reading now?
- What keeps you blogging?
- You are having a relaxing evening. What are you doing?
- Do you have pets?
- Favourite pizza toppings?
- Coffee, tea or wine or other?
- What is your favourite season?
- What is your favourite book genre?
*I understand that not everyone chooses to be a part of the award nomination process. By nominating the following 11 blogs, I am able to show thanks and appreciation for the joy these individuals have brought to my life. If you choose to take part, that is fantastic! If not, no worries! Just keep writing…♥
- Sherbert Lemon Reviews
- Seelie Pages
- Foxy Writer Chick
- The Bookish Libra
- Diary of a Bookfiend
- From the Pen of Mae Clair
- Stephanie’s Novel Fiction
- Penny Lane’s Thoughts
- Howling Libraries
- La La in the Library
- Musings of a Bookish Kitty