- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers and inform them of the nomination
I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by two lovely bloggers—Yellow Fuzzy Duck at Turtledesk and The Ink Owl! Thank you both so much! Ink Owl has a wonderful variety of posts including fiction and guest posts, Turtledesk is is full of creative, fun and inspirational posts. Please click on over and have a look at their blogs if you haven’t already.
I’ve done a few of these tags recently, so I feel like I’m repeating the same things over and over again. So to make it interesting, for all those who already know that I’m working on a novel and that I love to paint, here are some obscure, kind of off the wall facts about me:
- I had my gallbladder removed over a year ago
- My Myers-Briggs personality type is INFJ
- I love plants but I always forget to water them
- I always drink coffee in the morning, tea after that
- I have been trained to Reiki Level 3
- I am half Polish, 1/4 Ukranian and 1/4 Scottish
- I finished off 3 weeks of the Atkins diet with 2 pieces of birthday cake.
My Lovely Nominees: