Thank you so much Silas at Diary of a Weird Teenage Boy and for nominating me. He has a wonderful blog filled with his art and beautiful photos as well as his creative writing to prompts. I highly recommend you check him out!
Here are the rules to the award:
- Put the logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and link their blog.
- Tell your reader 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD
This is an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blogs not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.
Three things about me-
- I’ve written three novels. They are all in the first draft stage, though so it might be a while before you get to read them!
- I am working at recovering from depression and anxiety.
- I love swimming, either in the ocean or in my pool.
Questions from Silas
- What is the weirdest thing you have seen in someone else’s home?
The weirdest thing in someone else’s home…now that’s a tough one! It would probably be a pet. I have one friend who once had a bearded dragon for a pet. My aunt had a pet rabbit that ran free in the house. It ate the little rubber buttons on the TV remote control!
- What is the best and worst purchases you’ve ever made?
The best purchase would be our house. Our worst purchase? Our house! It’s great having a 110 year old home. I love it, it has tons of character but the renovations we’ve done over the years have certainly cost us a load of money!
- What is the dumbest way you’ve been injured?
Hmmm…I think the time I dropped a chisel on my bare toe and needed 6 stitches to fix it up. That was dumb!
- What’s the most interesting thing you’ve read or seen this week?
The Trump saga in the US always has something interesting going on.
- What is the one thing you have tried million times, still can’t do.
Computer programming. My sons make it look so easy!
- Bonus fun question -What’s a body part that you wouldn’t mind losing?
My top 5 posts-
My Questions –
- Have you taken summer vacation?
- What is your favourite movie you’ve seen this year?
- Do you have a goal you’d like to achieve by the end of this year?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- If you could choose ONLY 5 subjects to read on other blogs, what would they be? (Books, music, film, health, etc.)
Hope you guys enjoyed the post, thanks so much Suguna once again for this lovely nomination! 🙂
Have a nice day.