My first ever blogging award! Yay! Thank you Susan from SusanLovesBooks for nominating me!
I love Susan’s blog. If you don’t follow her already, go there now and have a look for yourself. She always has fun, colourful posts and she’s super nice 🙂
Liebster, by the way, is German for dearest, darling, liked or loved above all others.
So, this is how it works…
- Say thank you to the person who has nominated you for the Award.
- Answer the 11 questions the person has asked you
- Nominate 11 people
- Ask the people who you have nominated 11 questions
1. What one person dead or alive, would you like to have lunch with?
JK Rowling. She is truly inspirational. Not only is she an amazing writer, she was able to overcome hardship, become amazingly successful. I love that she’s not afraid to stand up for what she believes in.
2. Who is your all time favorite author?
That’s a tough one…does it have to be just one favourite? Yikes! JK Rowling, would be up there, of course. When I’m in a murder mystery mood, it’s Henning Menkell or Harlan Coben. And then there’s Diana Gabaldon…
3. What do you usually drink when reading?
Coffee in the morning, tea in the afternoon.
4. Where do you normally read?
In my living room chair, feet up on the coffee table.
5. Do you own bookcases? Can I see them?
Oh yes…they’re a little messy right now! lol Maybe a picture later!
6. What is your favorite TV show?
I don’t watch a whole lot of TV, but every once in a while I get into a show. I loved the Office when it was on.
7. If you were going to have your last meal, what would it be?
Oh, that would have to be cabbage rolls and perogies!
8. Which do you prefer, e-book or real book?
There’s nothing like the feel of a real book! 🙂
9. Who was the last person/band you saw in concert?
Honestly, I can’t remember the last time I was at a concert! It was either Celtic Thunder or the Stampeders.
10. What book are you reading right now? Do you like it?
Deadly Cargo (Jake Mudd Adventures #1) And yes! Liking it very much. It’s a sci-fi adventure.
11. How long have you been blogging?
About two weeks! I used to have an art blog, but that was years ago! If you want to check that old relic out, here ya go http://jdmstudios.blogspot.com
Okay, so now I get to ask 11 questions for my nominees:
- What is your favourite book genre?
- What are you reading right now? What do you like about it?
- Why did you start your blog?
- What movie are you most looking forward to?
- Do you have any pets?
- What do you like to do to relax (besides read!)
- Name an item on your bucket list.
- What is your favourite season?
- How do you find inspiration?
- What superpower would you like to have?
- What started you on the road to writing?
I now nominate the following blogs for the Liebster Award: